Wednesday, November 25, 2015

"Go Away" Funny Coffee Mug Review #GotMeTipsy

About the product from the brand:
A funny 13 Oz. glass coffee mug to add to your collection. This makes a great gift or can be used as your daily mug for hot or cold beverages including coffee and tea. It's a very high quality, durable glass mug that you'll enjoy using.
I had received to review "Go Away" funny coffee mug. This mug strong that won't break or crack easily, it's has a sturdy, good grip handle and it's incredibly cute! I think this is the most adorable, funny coffee mug! I love the funny sayings and yes, it definitely brightens up my day while drinking coffee early in the morning. Great quality of a cute mug. You can find "Go Away" funny coffee mug at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising