Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Magicfly Stainless Steel Shower Curtain Rings-Set Review #CurtainRings

 About the product from the brand:
These Magicfly rings are well-made and work great. Much smoother sliding than the old plastic hooks or metal rings with no rollers. The strength and quality standard of materials will hold up for many years to come. RollerRings design features include a perfectly designed clamp for secure closure to ensure the shower curtain does not fall off.

Specifications: 
Material:stainless steel 304
Polished Chrome Finish
Size: SET OF 12 (69x39mm)
Easy curtain opening and closing
Closed Hook Design for secure shower curtains
Package Weight: 105g
                    
I had received to review stainless shower curtain rings-set. It came nice and neat in a plastic case, it's very lightweight and the stainless steel color goes great with any color shower curtains. It was fast and easy to put on my shower curtain, it gives a nice stylish look to my bathroom. The shower curtain rings easily glides gently on my shower rod.


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising