Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What Night? Funny Wine Glass Review #GotMeTipsy

About the product from the brand:
What kind of night will you have? This printed "What Night?" wine glass holds 12.75 Oz. of your favorite wine and will fit in perfectly with your collection of glassware. 

I had received to review What Night? funny wine glass. This glass is strong enough that it won't break or crack easily, it stands firmly onto my table or desk without tilting, and it has the most funniest written sayings. This wine glass would be perfect for parties or when one just wants to chill out from a stress day. The sayings don't fade out easily after it being washed, and the glass never shown any spot after it being washed. Great quality, and I adore the sayings! You can find What Night? funny wine glass at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising