Sunday, September 6, 2015

Southern Breeze Sweet Tea Review

Southern Breeze sweet tea is like no other! No need to put sugar in your cup of tea because Southern Breeze sweet tea comes already sweeten in every tea bag. 100% traditional southern style, the company uses real tea leaves and their teas have zero calories & zero cholesterol and sugar. The sweet teas come in great flavors to choose from of peach, lemon, raspberry and original. 
I had chosen for my review original and raspberry. The tea box has 16 family size tea bags, on the back of the tea box shows you ways to brew your teas. These already added sweetener tea bags are amazing! The delightful taste of real raspberry is incredibly refreshing to drink, this does not taste like the other ordinary raspberry teas I normally buy that taste of artificial flavor with loads of sugar! I was really impressed with the company for making a perfect sweet tea and no need to put sugar in my tea, this perfectly sweet tea is to perfection! The original is more than what I had expected it to be, simply amazing! I'm definitely going to be purchasing these teas along with their other flavors, I highly recommend these sweetened to perfection teas to anyone because they are indeed delicious! You can check out Southern Breeze sweet tea at  http://southernbreezesweettea.com/ and find a store locator in your area right here, plus the company has delicious recipes you can create with your tea check them out right here and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising