Sunday, September 6, 2015

Bubula Diaper Pail Review

Bubula, was designed and developed to keep diaper pail air tight, odorless and pet resistant. Bubula stainless steel diaper pail is made of steel and aluminum construction, the strong and flexible rubber seals prevent any leaks or helps keep odor locked in. Bubula can hold up to 50% more diapers than other leading brands, it uses standard size can liners which saves you money from purchasing expensive custom bags. Their unique design can convert to a regular trash can. The company new and innovative, stylish diaper pails are available in great selections of colors to choose from to match your baby's room. 
                                                       Here's how Bubula works!
I had chosen to review color light blue because I saw it's a beautiful bright color that would go lovely in any room. Its modern, stylish design and features can not compare to any other diaper pail I had bought! This is truly the best diaper pail I ever had, it's lightweight and very easy to use. The diaper pail does keep odors in preventing the odors from circulating the whole room, and with its seal rubber helps prevent any messy leaks. It's very easy to put in and take out can liners without any fuss or mess. Great high quality of diaper pail, I highly recommend it! You can find Bubula at http://www.mybabybubula.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising