Monday, September 7, 2015

Detox Tea Review #fitbydezign

ALL NATURAL - Our tea is made with all natural, vegan, and organic ingredients in their purest form. Ingredients include  Organic SenCha Green Tea Goji Berry, Dandelion Leaf, Oolong Leaf, Pu'erh Leaf, Rose Flower, Lemon Grass, Sage Leaf and Thyme Leaf. All Natural, Healthy, and Tasty.

HEALTHY LIVING- Several of out customers have emailed us reviews and said that our detox tea is the best "Body cleanse drink" that they have tried based on all of the benefits that they receive from drinking it.

I was sent to review 14 day detox. The detox tea help cleanse the body naturally without any harmful ingredients or additives. The benefits of using the 14 day detox tea are reducing weight, stability, strength, energy, gets rid of build up toxins, and improves health. The tea bags come in a resealable pouch bag which seals tight to keep the tea bags freshness. Unlike other detox teas I had bought that had a very strong herbal aroma and would upset my stomach, but with the 14 day detox it doesn't have no strong herbal aroma and it never upset my stomach. These teas have a very nice taste! Since reviewing I noticed how lightweight I gotten, I'm less bloated and feeling more energized than before. You can find the 14 day detox tea at amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising