Friday, September 25, 2015

Solvaderm Skincare - Juvabrite Product and Brand Review

About the company:
At Solvaderm Skincare, we are committed to upholding the highest standards in every aspect of our brand. Since Solvaderm was founded, we’ve had an unwavering dedication and proven track record of delivering pioneering skincare products.
About the product from the brand:
Juvabrite Skin Brightening Complex is an extraordinary, transformative treatment option for those looking to lighten dark spots without using harsh ingredients. Formulated with the most effective lightening ingredients combined in a proprietary blend, this product fades discoloration, blemishes and dark spots caused by sun exposure, acne, pregnancy or oral contraceptives. Light enough to wear under makeup or alone. Your skin will look clearer, more even and ready to face a new day.

Directions: After cleansing, apply a thin layer to entire face or affected area morning and night for overall skin brightening. To balance uneven pigmentation, use only on areas with noticeable discoloration. For daytime use, always follow with a generous application of SPF 30+ sunscreen. Must be consistently used every day and night. Juvabrite's effects can be seen in as little as two weeks and increasingly dramatic results in up to 12 weeks


I was sent to review skin brightening complex. It's a serum and with just a small amount will cover the entire face, because the serum evenly spreads throughout the face, gently and absorbs instantly. Once applied the serum does not dry the skin or leave the skin greasy unlike other serums I had bought. It feels great on my face, never irritated nor given any rashes to my sensitive skin. My dark spots had evenly blended with my skin tone and I love it! Each day my dark spots lightens and looks less visible than before, and the serum leaves my skin incredibly smooth. You can find the skin brightening complex at https://www.solvaderm.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising