Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Rimmel London Keep Calm and Lip Balm and Wonder'Lash Mascara Review

Want a new fun, twist of stylish lip balms? Rimmel London Keep Calm and Lip Balm gives your lips the moisture it needs in a cute, fashionable, modern style way! Plus, to add dazzle to your makeup style for this winter Rimmel London has a new mascara called "Wonder'Lash lift me up" that gives your eyelash a sensational volume to look your very best! 
Rimmel London had sent me to review their lip balms in a variety of colors along with cute sayings of keep calm and shop, keep calm and play, keep calm and rock, keep calm and kiss and Wonder'Lash lift me up mascara. The mascara was designed to give your eyelashes volume & lift while providing nutrients of vitamins & cucumber extract to your eyelash. The brush of the mascara is wide enough to reach from tip to end of the eyelash and it glides incredible smooth without leaving any clumps, doesn't dry and turn flaky unlike other mascaras I had bought. This mascara is definitely long lasting without me having to retouch it and it does not smear. 
I adored the lip balms, they come in girly colors, not too dark as you can see from the picture above. These lip balms have a great smooth texture that glides on smoothly, it does not feel waxy on the lips. They're wonderful each day I use a different one depending on my mood either one day it will be keep calm & shop and the next day keep calm & rock! They're fantastic! You can find these wonderful products at http://us.rimmellondon.com/ and connect to their social network on  facebook and twitter

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising