Saturday, September 26, 2015

Krusteaz Cookie Mix Review (Back to School Gift Guide)

Make after school snacks, fun for your little ones with a Krusteaz cookie mix! The cookie mixes makes it easier for the "busy moms" to make a delicious, cookie snack for your kids to enjoy!
 Krusteaz had sent me to review a box full of cookie mixes of triple chocolate chunk, Meyer lemon, double peanut butter, brown sugar oatmeal, oatmeal scotchie and butter vanilla sugar cookie, along with other goodies of Krusteaz lunchbox, oven mitt, aprons (one for me and one for my child), cookie cutter, measuring spoons for kids from Curious Chef and a selfie stick. Krusteaz cookie mix are easy to prepare, does not require any more additional ingredients to add into the mix, they're super easy to make. 

What makes it fun to bake with Krusteaz is on their site their's a section where you can find scrumptious recipes you can create, loads of fun recipes which you can check them out right here. I loved baking the cookie mixes because they're fast to make within minutes I have a mouth-watering cookie smelling heavenly coming straight from the oven. Once my kids come home from school, they're after school cookie snacks are ready for them to enjoy, they love their cookies! You can find Krusteaz at http://www.krusteaz.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising