Monday, September 28, 2015

Savannah Bee Company Honey Review (Fall Gift Guide)

Savannah Bee Company has a passion for honey and makes the purest, finest honey you will ever find! Their honey products ranges of health & beauty, gifts for him/her, and varieties of great selections of honey. 
 I had chosen to review for my fall gift guide bee cause honey, honey straws, honey for your tea, and Charleston honey. Winter is finally here, and with these delightful honey additions are perfect to add into your oatmeal, teas, pancakes, waffles, warm milk and more! I like to add Savannah Bee Company honeys in my coffee, also I like to add a bit of the honey in my hot cocoa, and the honeys taste so yummy! The honeys taste sweet to perfection, they're so delicious. They do not leave any bitter aftertaste nor they're not overly sweet. I drink tea everyday and with the honeys adds a perfectly lightly sweet taste. These honeys are great to stock up for the winter for when you get a cold/flu, or you simply want to enjoy a good cup of honey tea to warm you up from the cold weather. You can find them at http://savannahbee.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising