Monday, September 28, 2015

McInc Shop {Holiday Gift Guide}

Founded in 1985, by entrepreneurial brother-sister team, Patrick McNaughton and Jamie McNaughton. McInc. Shop proudly offers a variety of accessories for the home, bath, kitchen tools, car master mounts TV, holiday, and more all in an incredible, reasonable low price. 
I had chosen for my review egg spatula, tuna can strainer, swiper brush, holiday bow stickers, soapy soles elite gift set and dash mat pro. The tuna can strainer would be great to have for the holiday cooking, the tuna can strainer can also be used on veggie cans, which will make your holiday cooking easier. The egg spatula has a good grip handle, that does not slip off hands and it's so adorable! I love the cute egg design style, the egg spatula is another great addition to have for when having guests for the holidays, it makes cooking eggs for breakfast fun. The perfect stocking stuffer is definitely soapy soles elite gift set, comes in a white organza bag with a lovely white tie ribbon. The set includes one elite 3-in-1 foot care system, one elite bath brush with pumice stone, and one sole mate liquid soap dispenser, it's a very pretty set to give as a gift. I love the swiper brush handheld mini sweeper, great for any vehicles big or small, perfect to take with you while traveling, and it does a fantastic job picking up debris. 

Every time I buy holiday bows at the stores, it always ends up all squished no matter how careful I will place them it still ends up flat and looking awful, but with the holiday bow stickers I no longer get those messy flat bows. These stickers are the best! It comes in a variety of holiday colors and has a spot where you can write to and from on it. It peels off easily and sticks onto the wrapping very well. I have to express this is definitely a must have to get for your holiday gifts, it makes your Christmas gifts look very well presentable. If you're going on long distance driving for the holidays and using your GPS then dash mat pro is the one, because it's heavier than the ordinary GPS holders and it stays sturdy onto the dashboard. It comes with simple instructions on how to assemble it. What I love about McInc Shop is that they sell great items that I never seen in stores. You can find all of these wonderful products for your holiday shopping at http://www.mcincshop.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising