Monday, September 28, 2015

BiPro Instant Whey Protein Isolate Supplement Drink Mix and Shaker Bottle Review

NSF certified for sports, Kosher certified and rich with BCAAs. BiPro delivers the best pure, premium instant whey protein isolate supplement powdered mix that's free of fat and sugar, low in carb, and has only 90 calories per serving. Rich in amino acid leucine, which is proven to be the building block needed for your lean muscle tissue. Direction is mix one scoop with 6-8 ounce of cold water or skim milk. Consume one or more serving daily will provide you 20g of protein per 25g of serving. At BiPro site theirs a recipe section where you can find delicious recipes and tips to add whey protein into your beverages, food, snacks, desserts and more, you can find check them out right here
I had chosen french vanilla for my review. I buy a lot of whey powdered drink mixes and all would have an awful smell, tasteless flavor, leaves a terrible aftertaste, but with BiPro I was totally shocked when I had opened the jar lid and smelled inside, it actually smells like pure all natural french vanilla, smells so good! It dissolves instantly into the water, leaves no clumps nor it doesn't get gunky unlike other whey protein I had bought. The shaker bottle makes it very easy to shake and go! Whey protein does have a great taste, does not leave any aftertaste nor upset the stomach. What I like about this protein supplement I can also put in foods, snacks, and desserts. I had done a couple of the recipes from BiPro recipe section and I have to say the best one that I absolutely love making is the protein waffles, it comes out tasting delicious and the best part is whey protein is added into the protein waffles, which is great a way to start the day! This protein supplement is like no other that I had bought, it does have a great taste and helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can find BiPro at http://www.biprousa.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising