Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sally Hansen Review

Sally Hansen I received:
Soften your step 
Gel shine 3D top coat
Classic slant tweezer
Cuticle tamer ultra fine cuticle scissors
Sally Hansen nail polishes I received:
Triple shine:
Wavy blue
Make a splash
Pixie Slicks
Seanic

Insta Dri:
Grape shifter

Xtreme Wear:
All bright
Giant peach

At Sally Hansen, you will find everything you need for feet, nails, hair removal and more! Sally Hansen had sent me to review their products of all mentioned above. The classic slant tweezer platform is designed inside the tip, which makes the tweezers to grab more hair than ordinary tweezers can't do. Cuticle tamer ultra fine cuticle scissors are made of stainless steel and has curved precision blades, that's very sharp. These scissors, cut very well those hard to reach and hard to take out cuticles, it gives an easy cut. Gel shine 3D top coat, instant shine & volume with no light needed. The gel shine goes on thick, and dries incredibly fast! It transforms your nails into a beautiful, shine. Soften your step is like having a 2-in-1 pedicure for your feet, one side has a natural ceramic stone and the other side a brush that exfoliates heels and soles. The handle is long enough which is perfect I don't have to reach all the way down, it has a great length for me to be comfortable while I scrub my feet. 

The nail polishes I received were stunning! I adore all of them! They're beautiful, glides on smoothly onto my nails without leaving any clumps or streaks. Each of the brushes do not fall off, unlike other nail polishes I had bought. On all of the nail polishes I had to apply two coatings to get the glamorous color effect, they dry fast, and leaves nails with a glossy shine look. You can find of of these wonderful Sally Hansen products at http://www.sallyhansen.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising