Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Kitchen Safe Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, Kitchen Safe is more than a cookie jar! It is a powerful tool that is designed to help you build good habits. The time locking container locks and won't open until the timer reaches zero, with no overrides. More than a cookie jar, there are many other items you can store in the container such as cell phone, candies, game controllers, remote control and many more!
I had chosen color red for my review. The box included Kitchen Safe, two AA batteries, an easy instruction user guide.  This cookie jar is very lightweight, which can be easy to carry and place from one room to another in the house, the lid is plastic yet it's very durable. It was very easy to set up, simply place the item in the container, then rotate my dial to set the timer and press my dial and I'll lock. The easy user guide shows how to clean the container, which is very easy their's no need to use any harsh scrubbing pads. What I like about the container is it does not take up space on shelves, kitchen counter, kitchen cabinet, etc. It's so cute, has nice style and also comes in a variety of colors and sizes. Indeed, this container would make the perfect holiday gift to give. You can find Kitchen Safe at http://www.thekitchensafe.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising