Tuesday, September 29, 2015

NHG - Cheese Grater Review #NobleHomeGoods

About the product from the brand:
Our 6-Sided Cheese Grater is Incredibly Versatile- uper Sharp Stainless Steel Blades - Perfect for hard cheeses, root vegetables, chocolate, spices. Safe Silicon Base: The rubber holds the grater in place so it will stay firmly in place. 6 Sides - Fine, Coarse, Vegetable Slicer, Citris Zester, Julienne, Wrinkle Cut
Buy with Confidence - Money Back Guarantee! Dishwasher Safe - Easy to clean blades, even soft cheese mess
I was sent to review cheese grater. The best cheese grater I ever had, because it's shaped different than all the other ones I have. This one is top quality, I must express the color is perfect, the top handle has a good grip that does not slip out of my hands while I'm using it, and bottom has a silicone texture which holds firmly onto my kitchen counter without it sliding side to side. Each six side has different patterns of ways of grater the cheese. Top quality with a top professional cheese grater, love it. You can find the cheese grater at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising