Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Farmers Choice Omega 3 Fish Oil (1500mg of omega 3) Review #farmerschoicefishoil

About the product from the brand:
High quality fish oil packed full of EPA and DHA to provide the best blend of omega 3 based on doctor recommended dosage. This fish oil is made in the USA and has been 3rd party tested for heavy metals and for only the highest quality standards. It's also manufactured in a GMP compliant facility. 

I was sent to review a bottle of 90 softgel capsules of omega 3 fish oil. This supplement is great to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. What the supplement does is promotes heart, joint and skin health. It does not leave any fishy aftertaste, burbs, and never upset my stomach. The supplement helped my joints to be more flexible than before and it's improving my skin texture. You can find omega 3 fish oil at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising