Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Kids Email Review

Kids Email was specifically designed for parent to have a peace of mind and have complete control over who, how, and the what your kids is doing in their emails. At Kids Email site theirs great features that every parent would be able to manage over their child's email. Some of the features are mail monitoring, blocked senders, time restrictions and more! 
Once a parent register, then you register your child's account by selecting an email address, password, and a display name. It's that simple, fast and easy and you're on your way to controlling and watching over what your child does in his/her email. 
The company had sent me to review their site, and I was amazed how easy and fast it was to setup an email account for my little one. Within a few minutes he was happy with joy to have an email. His email is adorable! I love the cute puppy picture that's on the right side of his email, and on the left hand side there are a couple of buttons you can select such as inbox, write an email, folders, contacts, settings and logout. My little boy was thrilled and he loves his email. It's an exciting opportunity for your kids, give it a try because it's you who will have the control over your child's email. You can find Kids Email at http://kids.kidsemail.org/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising