Tuesday, September 22, 2015

NeoCell PlatinumMatrix Collection Review

NeoCell is committed to developing the purest and most bioavailable collagen formulas to nourish & restore the body, they believe that beauty is an expression of health. NeoCell's products are designed to nourish your body with essential healthy nutrients to create beauty from the inside out.
NeoCell PlatinumMatrix Collection:
Glow matrix- advanced skin hydration, rapid action ceramosides which helps improve skin moisture & elasticity and reduce the sign of aging within 15 days. Clinically tested ceramides & pine bar and glow matrix blend. Does not contain soy, lactose, starch, yeast or artificial flavors and it's free of gluten. Suggest use, take three capsules daily. 
Derma matrix-  instant dissolve powder of collagen skin complex promotes reduction of fine lines & wrinkles, increases hydration by 21% and supports cell turnover and elasticity. Clinically tested bioactive NeoCell collagen + vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. Suggested use, take one scoop daily with water or juice, preferably on an empty stomach. Does not contain soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast or artificial flavor and it's free of gluten. 

NeoCell keeps making incredibly supplements for the skin's health. They had sent me a PlatinumMatrix Collection line of derma matrix instant dissolve powder and a bottle of 90 capsules of glow matrix. Each of these wonderful supplements helps within to restore natural skin beauty back to health and helps the skin to prevent from aging. As shown in the picture above is the instant dissolve powder, and what I like about it is, it does not leave any clumps or gets gunky in water or juice. The powder dissolves instantly without me having to keep stirring it to dissolve unlike other skin care powder drinks I had bought. I can hardly take the powdered substance in my water or juice which is great! Love it! I had noticed my skin looks healthier than before. Glow matrix is an very easy to swallow capsules that never upset stomach nor given any other side effects, plus it never irritated my sensitive skin unlike other skin care supplement I had bought. What the supplement does is naturally improve your skin and give the skin a youthful appearance with a gorgeous healthy, radiant glow. Since reviewing I noticed how healthier and clearer my even skin tone looks. With these two products, you will keep your skin healthier and improve your skin's appearance. You can find them at http://www.neocell.com/ also connect to their social network on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising