Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste and Toothbrush + Pen Review

Colgate had sent me to review their optic white platinum express white toothpaste and toothbrush + pen line. The toothpaste formula contains 2x more hydrogen peroxide and contains anti-cavity fluoride protection. It protects your enamel and delivers a brighter, whiter teeth in just three days. This toothpaste does work very well! My teeth gotten lighter and brighter, I couldn't believe that this toothpaste worked better than all the other whitening toothpaste I had bought! With each use, it leaves my teeth clean, whiter, brighter and refreshed. 

Toothbrush + pen really gives an extra whitening help after using the express white toothpaste. It's a toothbrush, but has a whitening pen at the bottom. It was designed with whitening cups and polishing bristles to help remove surface stains. The gel in the built-in whitening pen contains hydrogen peroxide, it's unique stay-on gel formula adheres to teeth for whiter teeth in just two days. You can find optic white platinum express white toothpaste and toothbrush + pen at mass retailers, and grocery and drug stores nationwide. You can check out Colgate Optic White site at http://www.colgateopticwhite.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising