Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Nature's Bakery Fig Bar Review

Nature's Bakery fig bars are jam-packed with flavor and gives you the fuel you need to keep an energetic lifestyle. Each Nature's Bakery fig bars are made of stone ground whole wheat, they're  kosher, has zero trans fat, and free of cholesterol.
I had chosen for my review flavors fig, pumpkin spice, strawberry, apple cinnamon and blueberry. They're six twin packs in each of the boxes, which is a great way to take these individually wrapped fig bars everywhere to school, work, camping, parties, get together, events and more! They're delicious and full flavored with very tender, soft outer layer and chewy, gooey fig flavor. My favorite one was flavor fig, it has such a great all natural flavor of fig, so delicious! My family favorite was blueberry, they loved the soft texture of the fig bars. These fig bars are scrumptious and would make a great treat for the holidays to serve to guests, families and friends. You can find them at https://naturesbakery.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising