Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Friends FUN Wine Review

Friends FUN Wine, is a delicious new twist to drinking wine! Friends FUN Wine has 6% ALC/VOL and the company offers a variety of flavored wine selections that you normally would find in a bottle wine but all in a can. You will find FUN flavors of moscato, sangria, espresso and more. 
It was fiesta time when I received to review Friends FUN Wine variety pack. I received varieties of flavors in cool cooler bag. The flavors I received was moscato original strawberry, white and peach, chardonnay coffee cappuccino, caberenet coffee espresso, and white sangria. Every week I would have a group of my readers come to my house where we discuss about company products, so I thought this would be a great opportunity for my readers to try Friends FUN Wine and learn about the company too. I have to say when I first saw the wine in cans my first thoughts was I hope it actually taste like wine from a bottle and my readers came over they told me the same thing, "they said wine in a can?" When we all opened the can and poured into the glass, one whiff and I was immediately impressed with how much the wine smelled so good and so was my group, they were totally shocked too. 
I loved the full flavored taste of the wine, it goes down smoothly and does not leave any bitter after taste and it definitely didn't leave the mouth dry unlike other wines. My readers loved the wines and so did I. This is a great tasting wine and the cans makes it very easy for you to carry instead of carrying big heavy wine bottles. Friends FUN Wine will be great for getting together with friends, parties, events, celebrations and more! It's just a fun wine with a great taste that would definitely be the center of attention at any events. You can find these delicious FUN wines at http://funwine.com/ and connect to their social network at facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising