Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Cozyna Coffee Grinder Review #cozynagrinder

PRECISE AND CONSISTENT GRIND: With a Ceramic Conical Burr, rust free, with wide range, one can grind from espresso to French press ADJUSTABLE GRIND SIZE: No need to unscrew the entire grinder in order to adjust the grind size. Simply turn the knob clockwise or counterclockwise in order to reach perfect size for any coffee drink such as espresso, drip, french press, cold drip, and other. STAINLESS STEEL BODY: The coffee mill is made of high grade stainless steel which increase its durability. PORTABLE: The small size of the coffee grinder makes it easy to take it anywhere.

I was sent coffee grinder to review, which came very well packed in the package. It's very lightweight, which I was impressed by that because I can easily carry it from my home to work and it's great to take while traveling, camping, etc. Unlike other coffee grinders I had bought that I need to put pressure just to grind my coffee because the grinder would be extremely difficult and way to hard too grind but with this coffee grinder it was so easy and fast to grind my coffee. Love this coffee grinder, it's simple to use and easy to carry. You can find the coffee grinder at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising