Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Elba n.4 - Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 Review #elbanaturals

Looking For Sun Protection AND Smooth Moistured Skin? Here's Elba n.4 For You! 
You Won't Find a Better Moisturizer With Sun Protection on the Market 
Your search for the Ultimate Skin Protection is over. When you purchase Elba n.4 today, here are some things to look forward to... 
- complete moisturizer 
- maximum protection against UV rays 
- non greasy 
- fast absorbing 
- perfect for sensitive skin 
- non-comedogenic 
- ultimate shield 
- contains beeswax and palm wax to lock in moisture 


I was sent to review a pump bottle daily moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 30. The moisturizer is a thick creamy texture that glides onto the skin smoothly without irritating the skin. It's a complete ultimate shield moisturizer that helps keep the skin protected from the sun and leaves the skin incredibly smooth. I noticed my skin felt well protected from the sun rays, it doesn't give my skin any rashes after being in the sun. Love the way my skin feels soft with this moisturizer. You can find daily moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 30 at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising