Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Chocolate Flavored Coffee Based Cleansing & Exfoliating Body Scrub Review #lucidndirty

Here is more about the product from the brand:
Every delicious food has a great recipe. Our delicious body scrub has a rich recipe too. Lucid n Dirty is a luxury skin scrub empty of chemicals. It treats your skin with the finest natural ingredients - how your skin deserves to be treated. Our coffee based scrub contains many essentials your skin needs to stay fresh, young, and healthy. One to two sessions of scrub per week will help to reduce stretch marks, remove the dead cells from the surface of your skin, awakening skin and senses. 
I was sent to review chocolate flavored coffee based cleansing & exfoliating body scrub. When I first saw the two words chocolate and coffee, my thoughts were yummy! I have to express how delicious the coffee and chocolate smells! The body scrub come in a resealable pouch which makes it easy to zip tight to keep its freshness. Once applied, it feels incredibly divine to have a heavenly scent that smells scrumptious yet it cleans and exfoliates the skin very well! I was deeply impressed on how much my skin felt while showering, it scrubbed out all the dead cells and leaves my skin feeling silky soft with an incredible smooth touch. Plus, with each use of the scrub it leaves my skin looking more radiant than before! You can find this indulging body scrub at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising 
Reference ID: pm9d5a58abe1622f37c8326c7db84320ae