Wednesday, September 9, 2015

2 Pack USB Home charger for Apple iPhone Review #PowerJiveCharger

2 Pack PowerJive Home charger adapter for your iPhone allows charging at home or in the office via your USB cable. Simply plug in a USB cable, and plug the adapter into the wall or power strip. Compact, lightweight, portable, stylish, and easy to store. The PowerJive Wall charger charges your iphone/ipod at the full 1 amp speed. Handy side grooves allows for a slip free removal of the charger from the wall. Input: 100V - 240V 50/60hz Output: 5V 1A (5W) (U.S. & World Standard). Best replacement for your original charger at a fraction of the price. Perfect replacement for your iPhone 2G 3Gs 4 4S 5 5c 5s 6 Plus & many ipod's. Backed by PowerJive's lifetime warranty. If your charger ever fails to operate, we will replace it.
 
I was sent to review a 2 pack USB home charger. It's lightweight, which makes it easy to carry to school, college dorm, work, traveling, hotels, etc. The USB home charger fits perfectly on my wall outlet, it stays well put in the outlet. My iPhone cable fits well in the home charger and charges my device and helps keep my iPhone fully charged. This is a very handy USB home charger and it comes 2 in a pack which is great! You can find the 2 pack USB home charger at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising