Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Care Review

Created in Japan, Hada Labo Tokyo offers highly effective skin care without all the unnecessary ingredients and additives. Their hydrating, anti-aging skin care products are free from parabens, fragrance, dyes, mineral oils and alcohol. 
Hada Labo Tokyo anti-aging with hyaluronic acid:
What is hyaluronic acid? It's a natural occurring component of the skin, is a powerful hydrator that effectively restores skin's natural hydrating ability and youthful qualities. 

Ultimate anti-aging facial mask- deep hydration with super hyaluronic acid. Drenches the skin with a bottle of serum. Contains collagen, soy peptides, and vitamin E. They're 4 pre-cut masks in the box. 

Skin plumping gel cream24 hour moisture smoothing cream & perfecting serum, deep hydration with super hyaluronic acid. Improves overall skin quality, restoring it's natural smoothness for a youthful skin.

Hydrating facial cleanser- gentle foaming with hyaluronic acid, purifies the skin & retains moisture. 
I was given this wonderful opportunity to review skin plumping gel cream, hydrating facial cleanser, and ultimate anti-aging facial mask. Hada Labo Tokyo does make great anti-aging products, their skin care line feels absolutely pampering on my skin. The facial mask is pre-cut so it's very easy to place on, and it covers the entire face. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then gently remove and discard. As per directions on the box do not rinse after removing the pre-cut mask, gently pat excess serum into the skin. The mask feels incredible while it's on my face, it never irritated my sensitive skin and once it's removed it leaves my skin silky smooth with an amazing radiant glow. 

Hydrating facial cleanser is a lightweight, foam that gently cleanses the skin, washing out dirt, oil and impurities. It protects and locks in essential moisture as you wash your face. and leaves face clean without any foamy residue left behind. After I wash my face with the hydrating facial cleanser I then apply the skin plumping gel cream, which is a lightweight, non-greasy gel that glides onto my skin very smoothly. The gel cream does not clog up my pores nor never given any irritation to my skin. What this gel cream does is enhance and improve my skin tone texture. My skin looks super moisturized and feels incredibly velvety smooth. Great quality of anti-aging products, you can find Hada Labo Tokyo at http://www.hadalabotokyo.com/, find a store locator right here, and connect to their social network on facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising