Saturday, July 11, 2015

Voice Remedy And Cold Remedy Review #VoiceRemedy


Sprouts Voice Remedy is designed to relieve Hoarseness in a safe, natural way. By reducing inflammation, getting rid of stubborn phlem and opening the nasal passage. Sprouts Voice Remedy has been proven to produce a voice that is smooth and clear and helps you getting back the ring in your voice

I was sent a 2 fl. oz. dropper bottle of voice remedy. Directions is take 1 ml. (25 drops) 1-2 times per day with food or as needed. It had helped with the phlem i had for days now, and it cleared it up slowly. It's also a good remedy to reduce inflammation and clears up nasal passage very well. All though others in my family didn't get results but i got results and so did my aunt she had really bad phlem and stuffy nasal and with this remedy it cleared it all out. You can check out the company site at http://www.sproutsremedies.com/products/voice-remedy/ and find the product at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising