Saturday, July 11, 2015

Silicone Lids and Food Covers for Preserving Food Review #ezlid



  • ✔ GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY - Set of 2 FDA-approved, food grade, stackable silicone lids great for reheating food or preserving food
  • ✔ PRESERVE OR REHEAT FOOD & SAVE MONEY - Sililcone food covers create airtight seals and can be used as pot covers, pan covers, and mug covers without needing to spend money on plastic wrap
  • ✔ ECO FRIENDLY & EASY TO USE - Wiht EZ-Lids you no longer need to use disposable plastic wrap, simply place an EZ-Lid on a smooth surface (like glass, ceramic, stainless steel, etc...) and press down to form a perfect airtight seal
  • ✔ VERSATILE IN ALL SITUATIONS - Cooking lids withstand temperatures from -40°F to 450°F and can be used in the freezer, microwave, oven, & dishwasher
  • ✔ RIGHT SIZE FOR THE RIGHT JOB - Includes 2 silicone food lids with 2 different sizes - 10.5 inches & 6 inches

I was sent to review a 2 pack of silicone lids and food covers in sizes 10.5 inch and 6 inch. They are sturdy & durable and very handy to have in the kitchen! It seals in air tight to keep my food fresh, these lids never break nor tear, and they are perfect when preheating food in microwave. I prefer using these lids for when i'm eating out in my backyard patio so they bugs won't get in my food. You can find the 2 pack at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising