Saturday, July 11, 2015

Fantas-Eyes Sunglasses Review

Fantas-Eyes offers customers the best quality of fashionable sunglasses for men and women, with varieties of styles of aviators, rounds, squares, cat eye and so much more.  
For my review i had chosen flower child and my mom chosen Bowie (rainbow mirror lens) for her to review as well. I adore flower child it's cutsey and girl! The sunglasses has very vivid detailing designs of 3 flowers on each sides, that are well placed on they never fallen off nor break. Flower child has a sheer color that goes great with any outfits, makeup or hairstyles, these sunglasses has a feminine style with a touch of vintage look, love it! 

My mom got the opportunity to review her Bowie color rainbow mirror lens. She mentioned to me she love how lightweight they are and i noticed when the sunlight reflects the sunglasses beautiful different shades of colors like a rainbow shows very vivid on the sunglasses. These sunglasses looked great on my mom, i adored the colors. My mom told me she likes how she can see clearly without the sunlight hurting her eyes, she told me these are one great stylish sunglasses. These wonderful sunglasses would be perfect to wear all year round, i'm definitely going to wear them in winter time when i'm driving to block off the glare of the morning sun. You can find them at http://www.fantas-eyes.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising