Sunday, July 5, 2015

Softsoap Fresh & Glow Body Wash Review

Softsoap fresh & glow hydrating shower cream:
Made with 100% real extract sourced from milk., coconuts and almonds. The unique for formula is proven to lock-in long-lasting moisture to hydrate skin leaving it soft and radiant. 

Softsoap fresh & glow exfoliating fruit polish:
Made with 100% real extract sourced from kiwi and orange. The unique formula is packed with apricot seeds that exfoliate, giving you a smooth healthy-looking skin. 

I was sent to review two fresh & glow body washes of hydrating shower cream and exfoliating fruit polish. Each body washes has a thick creamy texture that glides onto my skin gently and cleanses my skin very well. Their amazing and pampers my skin while leaving my skin with an incredible smoothness and feeling extremely nourished. Exfoliating fruit polish deeply cleanses and leaves my skin with a silky smooth touch and hydrating shower cream provides my skin the extra moisture it needs and helps renew my skin back to a healthy appearance. Suggested retail price for 15 fl. oz. is $3.49-$3.99 and are available at mass retail, drug and grocery stores nationwide. You can find these great body washes at http://www.colgate.com/ and store locator right here connect on to their social network on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from Colgate-Palmolive to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising