Sunday, July 5, 2015

Softsoap Fragrant Foaming Collection Hand Soap Line Review

Softsoap is proud to introduce fragrant foaming hand soap line. Awaken your senses and pamper your skin with three new enchanting fragrances that will brighten and beautify every sink in your home. Suggested retail price for 8 fl. oz. is $2.49 and are available nationwide at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Riteaid, Kroger and large food stores. 

I was sent these delightful fragrant foaming hand soap line in fragrances of jasmine and white cotton, whipped cocoa butter and kitchen citrus bliss. Their beautifully designed and makes a lovely decor for bathrooms, kitchen etc. The hand soap foam is thick and very foamy, and while washing my hands the foam instantly softens and cleanse my hands leaving it feeling smooth, cleaned with an pleasant aroma. Each of the fragrant hand soaps     has an incredible refreshing light fragrance, and they make a great decor. I had placed whipped cocoa butter in my bathroom, jasmine and white cotton in my guests bathroom and kitchen citrus bliss in my kitchen, and all had given a pleasant yet beautiful appearance to my bathrooms and kitchen. You can find Fragrant foaming hand soap line at http://www.colgate.com/ and store locator right here connect on to their social network on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from Colgate-Palmolive to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising