Sunday, July 5, 2015

Skinnygirl Vodka and Sangria Review

Bethenny Frankel an author, chef, TV star and entrepreneur started Skinnygirl Margarita, with a mission to make the best naturally sweetened and low calorie cocktails for all to enjoy. She has wonderful selections of cocktails to choose from, and she has a section to whip up some great tasting recipes you can check out her recipes right recipes.
Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka- with all natural flavors, 30% ALC/VOL (60 proof).
Skinnygirl Sangria- made with grape wine and all natural flavors. Open & serve, ALC 10.5% by VOL.

If your planning or going to a pool party or any kind of summer fun party let Skinnygirl beverages be on your list for summer fiestas. I had chosen for me review Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka and Skinnygirl Sangria. I had a couple of my readers visited me for a get together pool party and i had served them Skinnygirl Sangria, they mentioned to me where did i get it and i told them about Skinnygirl company products. I do have to say sangria was the best smelling sangria i had ever tried, i normally buy sangria from stores but this one i have reviewed was nothing compared to the others i buy. I love the sweet indulging aroma, it's sweet yet mild taste that goes down gently on throat. 

Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka has a pleasant vodka aroma that does not have a harsh strong scent unlike other vodkas that does. This vodka goes smoothly down throat without burning or irritating the throat. It taste absolutely delicious with or without soda, loved it. These wonderful drinks sure to be the center attention at any parties, get together with friends or family, events and more! You can find them at http://skinnygirlcocktails.com/ and connect to their social network on Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising