Sunday, July 5, 2015

LALA Greek Griego Smoothie Review

I was sent to review LALA Greek Griego smoothies in flavors of mango, strawberry and peach. They are made with real fruit and are an excellent source of protein & calcium. The smoothies has no artificial colors or flavors and no high frutose corn syrup. They have 35% calcium, 24% protein, vitamin B12 10% and vitamin A 2%. These delicious smoothies are in an easy to grab and go bottle you can take anywhere traveling, on-the-go, office, schools and more. The texture of the smoothies are very creamy and thick. They have an natural sweet taste that does not taste sugary or artificial, these smoothies taste scrumptious and leaves me wanting more! I either drink straight from the smoothie bottle or i pour it into a cup loaded with ice and either way the smoothie taste so good. Their so addicting, love them! They are a refreshing smoothie that sure cools me down from this summer weather. You can find them at http://www.lalafoods.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising