Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sloggers Footwear Review

Sloggers waterproof footwear has been the leader in the lawn & garden footwear for the past 15 years. They continue to define the standard for comfort, quality, price and fashion. Their footwear is made on premise using high quality injection molding machines designed and built in Italy. At Sloggers you will find fashionable selections to choose from with varieties of styles, colors, prints designs.  
If you purchase from this company, i have to say you will only get the highest quality of customer service. I had a problem with one of my shoes and the company immediately emailed me and taken care of it fast! The company deserves 5 Stars for their great, fast customer service. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants great quality of shoes and customer service. 

Leopard fashion boots- 
  • 10.5" Tall
  • Wide Opening - 15.5" cir
  • Includes "All Day Comfort" Insoles
  • Heavy Duty Lug Tread
  • Easy Hose Off Clean
  • Durable Sole Contains up to 50% Recycled Material
  • Made in the USA
Women's rain & garden shoe (black pansy)-
  • Includes "All Day Comfort" Insoles
  • Heavy Duty Lug Tread
  • Easy Hose Off Clean
  • Durable Sole Contains up to 50% Recycled Material
Sloggers signature deep lug thread helps you stay sure footed in wet and muddy conditions. The shoes has good grip (as shown in first picture above) for great traction in mud & muck. 
I had chosen for my review women's rain & garden shoe-black pansy and leopard fashion rain boots. The shoes and boots fit perfectly, they have a soft exterior & interior, the insoles are very well cushioned, feels cozy on my feet.  The shoes are flexible, they don't feel stiff unlike other garden shoes i had bought that hurts my feet while walking. I love these stylish fashionable shoes and boots they really give a cute look to any leggings, pants, jeans etc. The rain boots are non-slip perfect for a real heavy rainy day and the non-slip garden shoes are very comfortable for gardening. Great quality of stylish shoes and boots, you can find them at http://www.sloggers.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising