Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cellulite Cream Review #Bonapiel


I was sent anti cellulite & body firming cream tube for my review. The cellulite cream does have a strong scent once it is applied onto the skin, it takes a few seconds for it to dry then the scent gets lighter when dried. It glides onto the skin very smoothly, dries quickly and don't smear on clothing. I tried it on my arms and back of my thighs, i have to say this cream does helps diminish cellulite appearance very well and also gives the skin a smoother softer appearance. I love how the back of my thighs look tighter, firmer and more toned. You can find the cellulite cream at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising