Monday, May 12, 2014

The Stephan Co. Personal Care Lines Review

Balm Barr Cocoa Butter Formula for Hands and Body Lotion- Instant softens and smooths dry, flaky skin contains cocoa butter, vitamin E, lanolin, shea butter and aloe.

Cashmere Bouquet Body Powder in Scent:
Classic Floral- Made with fine Italian with talc, absorbs perspiration and prevents chaffing. 
Lavender & Chamomile- Made with fine Italian talc, absorbs perspiration and prevents chaffing

Quinsana Plus Anti-Fungal Powder Athlete's Foot: Absorbing powder helps keep skin dry, fungus-free, relieves itching and burning of athletes foot contains tolnaftate 1%. 

I was given this great opportunity to review quinsana plus anti-fungal powderbalm barr cocoa butter hands & body lotion and 2 cashmere bouquet body powderThe company was founded 1897 their a manufacturer and distributor of skincare, hair care and personal care items they had been providing the best quality of product lines you can find their products on shelves at CVS, Walgreen, Walmart, supermarket and pharmacies. You can find store locator in your area by clicking right here.

Classic floral and lavender & chamomile body powder are simply amazing talc their not only refresh and cools my body from this hot weather but the scent are really soothing and relaxing to the senses these body powder has the aroma like if i was in a spa yet the strength of keeping my body nice and dry. I love talc and i especially love after a bath or shower but as the hot weather is here i always love to apply body powder that will keep me dry from sweating and perspiration and cashmere bouquet definitely does help me from sweating while providing me with long lasting smoother and softer skin texture. 

Balm barr cocoa butter for hands & body lotion has a very light scent of cocoa butter its a creamy lotion that glides on smoothly and leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and nourished. This lotions gives me an even skin tone and instantly softens my feet fast. 

My uncle been having itchy and burning sensation on his feet and when he got to try quinsana plus foot powder his redness on his feet has diminished and he's no longer scratching his feet. My uncle stated to me that once he applied the powder between his toes he said the powder instantly relieved the burning sensation he had between his toes. I also tried the foot powder and i have to say it kept my feet dry while healing my itchiness i had on my feet. 

Great products and quality here's the site http://stephanretail.com/ you can follow on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however, I did receive this product by the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising