Monday, May 12, 2014

Imagen Salon Formula Hair Care Review

The Stephan Co. Launches Imagen Salon Formula for Growing Latina Hair Care Market
Moisturizing Gel Shampoo-Contains avocado oil and botanicals to naturally formulated to revive dry damaged hair (12 oz.)
Hair Strengthening Conditioner- formulated to penetrate the hair shaft, instantly detangling and smoothing even problem hair (12 oz.)
Temporary Straightener- Straightening and shining formula to temporarily remove curl and frizz without harsh chemicals (12 oz.)
Anti-Frizz Serum- Greaseless finishing balm to tame frizzies and seal split ends (3.4 oz.)

All products mentioned above price are $ 7.99 each and is available at  http://stephanretail.com/ and Target 

The company was founded 1897 their a manufacturer and distributor of skincare, hair care and personal care items they had been providing the best quality of product lines you can find their products on shelves at CVS, Walgreen, Target, Walmart, supermarket and pharmacies.

The Stephan Co. wants to connect with Hispanic consumers with their salon formula hair care line Imagen which im very proud to say because im latina and when i got introduced to these products (as mentioned above) i couldn't wait to review them quickly. Since i was a kid my hair always been so kinky beyond coarse my family been using ethnic hair products on my hair since i was a kid because thats the only hair products that can really tame this hair down but it gets so tiring purchasing and using the same old hair products that i would love to try new ones. 

Imagen shampoo is a green gel smells so great to me smells like crisp apples it washed my hair cleaned it also taken out my dandruff which other shampoos don't do well. The hair strengthener conditioner has a very light aroma hardly noticeable the color is very light green and once i applied it from my roots to my split ends it instantly started to feel softer and smoother i never felt my split ends so soft so i was really impressed by this conditioner. 

After i shampoo and conditioner my hair i immediately applied anti-frizz serum while my hair was still wet. The serum is a very clear thick liquid with just a small amount will do and i have extremely thick brittle hair so i was totally impressed i only had to use a small amount and it covered my whole thick hair. The serum unlike the other serums i had purchased is like no other meaning it really made my split ends frizz free it even softened and moisturized my scalp plus made my hair give it that straight look. 

Another one that i really like is the temporary straightener apply small amount on hair then blow dry. This product i love makes my hair look really pretty without the frizz and without my hair looking dry and brittle. It has that scent like i just walked in a salon place thats how good this straightener smells like a professional salon.  My hair came out flawlessly. 

My friend who's not hispanic but she has the same hair texture like mine she also tried Imagen products and it really does help tame and manage these kind of hair, her split ends are no longer sticking out and as for my hair well i must say my hair looks so much manageable and not standing up its more softer and looks less frizzy and like i never seen my hair before it actually looks straighter. love this product! 

here's the site http://stephanretail.com/ and Facebook , Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however, I did receive this product by the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising