Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New REACH Complete Care Toothbrush Review

REACH Complete Care Triple Angle Floss- 13 degree triple angle neck, floss like bristles to remove plaque deep between and along gum line, triple angled bristles maximize contact with each tooth, soft thumb rest for comfort & performance, ergonomic lightweight handle and tongue cleaner. Angle floss are available in soft, medium and firm bristles.

REACH Complete Care Triple Angle Pro- 13 degree triple angle neck, bi-level bristle design with extra prominent reach tip containing whitening bristles, triple angled bristles maximize contact with tooth, soft thumb rest for comfort & performance, ergonomic lightweight handle and tongue cleaner. Angle Pro are available in soft, medium and firm bristles. 

REACH complete care triple angle toothbrushes boast a brand new angled neck, body and grip design along with a triple angle bristles technology that maximizes vertical surface contact for superior plaque removal. The REACH complete care line toothbrushes will retail from $3.99-$5.99 either in (single or two packs) available at major retailers including Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger and Rite-Aid

For optimal oral health its been stated that toothbrushes should be replaced every three months and REACH complete care offers an innovative SMS text reminder program to let you know when its time to change your toothbrush if you like to receive these personal 3 months reminder click right here

Im super excited about this review for the reasons being that these toothbrushes has more features and more benefits than any other toothbrushes i had purchased before. From the sleek handle design to the way the bristles are designed makes these toothbrush extremely unique and different from other toothbrushes i have. 

I was sent complete care floss and complete care pro for my review. These toothbrushes has the same benefits but pro toothbrush has one difference and that is it has a bi-level bristle design with extra prominent reach tip containing whitening bristles.

Both toothbrushes reaches to the most hardest spots that my other toothbrushes couldn't do plus these toothbrushes super cleans my tongue well without scratching my tongue. These toothbrushes has amazing grip, the bristles gets between my gum line doesn't scratch my gums it gently cleans my gum line it also feels like its massaging my gums at the same time. The angle of the toothbrushes provides more coverage for extra clean. 

My family immediately tried both floss and pro and they mentioned to me they like the way its gentle on their gums and they said they love how squeaky clean their teeth came out and i do agree with them these toothbrushes are super great left my teeth clean and my mouth feeling refreshed. Here's the site http://www.reachtoothbrush.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising