Thursday, May 15, 2014

Optimera Day and Night Cream Review

Optimera Day Cream and Night Cream: For all skin types its the only products on the market to include the exclusive new patent SAL-14 extract which is a synergistic combination of various botanicals including biden pilosa and aloe barbandensis leaf juice is produced from a cutting edge plant cell duplication technology and is formulated to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, aging or loose skin.  Helps improves radiance, elasticity and the a smooth younger looking appearance. Its gluten free, paraben free, non comedogenic and cruelty free. 

 Optimera skincare line just launched in Canada its available in Ontario/British Columbia at mynerium.com for C$188 both night and day creams. The night cream can also be purchased separately for C$125
Nerium had given me this great opportunity to review their optimera day/night cream. The company has very luxurious skincare lines of firm body contouring cream and neriumAD age-defying treatment and combo pack. 

The silver bottle is day cream and the blue bottle is night both box comes in English/French instructions. I have to say when i received both creams i was totally impressed i had never seen a cream bottle like this before its simply elegant, stylish and gorgeous! Both creams looks like it came from those high expensive stores thats how luxurious they look. The bottle is very unique (as shown in picture above) the shape of the pump is very different than other pump creams i had purchased before. 

Day cream is for face and neck its a very light feels like a lotion glides so smoothly has no scent and its perfect for my sensitive skin which it had repaired and restored all my dry areas in my face plus i love the way my face feels so incredibly soft for the whole day. My neck lines is diminishing slowly its getting lighter each day i had never seen my neck look firmer and more even toned. 

Night cream is for face and neck its a solid thick cream it does has a very lightly scented of botanicals aroma smells really nice love the scent smells like if im at the spa. The thick solid cream absorbs my skin quickly i leave on all night and it doesn't smear on my pillow case which is a huge big plus because unlike other night creams that smears on my pillow case and makes a mess. I noticed with the night cream my line areas are less noticeable skin looks so much clearer those dark spots are diminishing and my natural skin tone is looking more even. 

Both creams works so well together i can't imagine just using one because both really gives my skin the boost that it needs to restore, moisturize and fight those anti-aging skin. 

Here's the site http://www.neriumproducts.com/ you can also follow on  FacebookTwitterPinterest and Youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however, I did receive this product by the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising