Thursday, January 23, 2014

L'BRI Pure & Natural Skincare Review {Valentine's Day Gift Guide}

L'BRI Pure & Natural Received:
* Winter protection pack- includes Intense moisture creme, Intense body butter white tea & lotus and Vitamin E stick SPF 22
*High anti-oxidant night repair treatment
I was sent to review L'Bri pure & natural skincare products. The company focus for 15 years is to provide the very best aloe-based skincare products that are natural, safe, pure and highly effective. L'Bri products can be used on men, kids, babies and pets. L'Bri products represents a perfect balance between science & nature formulated only the best ingredients to keep your skin healthy, looking younger. 
With these winter blues my skin really had taken its toll i need a real repair and restore my face and lips. I had chosen for my review vitamin E stick SPF 22 when i had applied it and rubbed my two lips together i had noticed its a smooth wax not like other vitamin E stick that i had tried before that its a sticky wax. I really like this vitamin E stick really smooths out my lips restores the dry cracks i got from this cold weather. 

I love body butter and i absolutely love trying different body butters. L'Bri body butter is not only just a body butter but it has a very lightly scented of white tea & lotus it restores softness, hydration and elasticity. After a shower i apply it on and massage my whole body and i noticed that the body butter does provide extra moisture to my skin leaving my whole body feeling so flawlessly smooth.

Intense moisture creme super anti-oxidant complex is a treatment for dry, dehydrated skin. This one i have to say is perfect for restoring the balance of the skin texture i went nuts over this creme i love with a passion its very lightly scent of what i can detect is a floral scent but it smells like those creams that you buy at the spa this intense moisture creme has that spa scent to it love it. Every time i apply it my skin feels great really moisturized. 

High anti-oxidant night repair treatment has powerful blend of antioxidant and age defying ingredients what this treatment does is firms & strengthens skin. When i apply the treatment it leaves my skin with that refreshed look and radiant of skin tone it really balances out my skin tone very well im really impressed with this treatment. 

Here's the site http://www.lbri.com/ you can follow on  FacebookTwitter and Pinterest


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising