Sunday, December 8, 2013

Natural Lavender Therapeutic Foot Cream Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
I was sent to review 100% all natural therapeutic foot cream in scent of lavender from lavender-cosmetic.comThe foot cream has (over 40%) organic shea butter with calendula extract along with special essential oil blends. The cream is for healing dry and cracked foot skin and prevents bad ordors and fungus. The company products are all organic and natural you can read more about them right Here










When i opened the box as shown in picture above i thought it was so elegant that the company placed a wooden small stick to make it easy to scoop up the foot cream and place it on my feet so i can use it either way by the wooden stick or by hand and i used by hand i really wanted to get the feel of the foot cream like the texture etc. 

What i had noticed as im placing the foot cream on my feet is that it is grease so this foot cream would not go well in the summer time so my thoughts is that this cream would be best for the winter time and the reason being is that since its greasy and my feet tends to dry up from the cold weather the foot cream would relieve my dry cracked skin. Not only that its greasy but its the smell thats unbelievable i love the aroma of the lavender it really has such a light crisp eye opener aroma thats just blew me away smelled like i was in one of those spas smelling the aroma of lavender smelled so good!

As i kept massaging the foot cream i noticed all the dry spots on my feet started to smooth out and my feet started to look much better, then after i finished from massaging my feet the foot cream left my whole feet so shining because of the foot cream being greasy so i had to put my spa socks on and i must admit the aroma of the lavender stood on my hands and smelled like i had put on perfume what a scent love it. 

Because of the cold weather my feet heel turns dry and gets that whitish dry color on it and with the foot cream it really takes the dryness away but the down fall about it is that is just way too greasy but don't get me wrong it really did the job on my feet. Here's the site http://www.lavender-cosmetic.com/