Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bloomfield Farms Gluten Free Mix Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
Bloomfield Farms Gluten Free Mix I Received:
Pancake & Waffle Mix, Cookie Mix, Muffin Mix, All Purpose Baking Mix, Loaf Bread Mix, Pizza Dough Mix, Cake Mix, Brownie Mix, Cornbread & Muffin Mix and Seasoned Flour

 Picture above is Cake Mix added with Sugar Free Baking Chocolate Chips, Right Side Picture Cake Mix came out from oven
Picture above is Cornbread & Muffin Mix, Right Side Picture is Cornbread came out of oven
 Picture above is Brownie Mix Mixed with Sugar Free Baking Chocolate Chips and Walnuts, Right Side picture Brownie came out from oven









I love baking its my passion! and when Bloomfield Farms provided me with this great opportunity to review their gluten free baking mix lines i was super excited. For my review i received pancake & waffle mix, cookie mix, muffin mix, all purpose baking mix, loaf bread mix, pizza dough mix, cake mix, brownie mix, cornbread & muffin mix and seasoned flour. The company is located in Bardstown KY their products are not only gluten free but also peanut free kosher facility. 

Cake mix was the first one i had tried i couldn't wait. Its a yellow cake mix with very easy instructions on how to make i had added sugar free baking chocolate chips i placed it in a muffin pan because thats how my niece and nephew wanted it and as you can see from the picture above the cake mix came out looking so good! the color is slightly golden it fluffed up so big i was amazed with that and the taste was amazingly delicious i was so hooked on it plus with the sugar free baking chocolate chips added that extra touch of scrumptious. The cake has a very moist texture and taste. 

Cornbread & muffin mix has such an traditional taste very lovely and thick texture i really can taste the all natural cornbread so yummy! I personally going to buy this cornbread & muffin mix for christmas its a going to be a must have on my dinner table. 

Brownie mix i absolutely love the color once i had mixed the whole brownie mix the color turned into a rich dark chocolate so pretty i had mixed it with sugar free baking chocolate chips and walnuts and it blended so well  it came out so unbelievably delicious the smell just drove me nuts as you can see from picture above the brownie mix is very moist, fluffy and thick my family loved it and i went crazy over it. 

Pancake & waffle mix very great quality mix love the way it fluffs up and never shrink down its really maintains its fluffiness and the taste is extremely yummy my niece and nephew loves it and this pancake & waffle mix is going to be number one on my grocery list.

Loved the cookie mix i had so much fun baking it, i had made sugar cookies, decorated the cookies added baking mixture to the cookies and still the cookies maintain its all natural homemade traditional taste. The cookie mix cooked in minutes they are so heavenly. 

I had always put breadcrumbs on my meats but never tried seasoned flour on my meats until i got to review bloomfield farms seasoned flour. The seasoned flour can be used on any kind of meats such as chicken, chops, beef, fish and seafood. Once i had opened the package the smell just blew me away the seasonings smelled so divine. I had some pork chops ready and covered my pork chops with the seasoned flour and cooked it the color of the seasoned flour turned into a golden color my pork chops came out very nicely covered i had noticed that the seasoned flour never crumbled apart on my meat like what other breadcrumbs does on my meat. The seasoned flour really given my pork chops that burst full of flavor loved it.

Muffin mix was so awesome to bake i had added any kind of mixture such as blueberries, nuts, strawberries, chocolate chips and the taste was just simply heavenly so close to homemade from scratch muffins i totally so hooked on these muffin mix. 

Im a gluten free freak i admit that but i had never tried gluten free all purpose flour. The all purpose flour is an alternative for wheat based flour baking recipes it adds just greatness to my recipes of cakes, cookies, brownies, pie crust and so much more.

I love showing my niece how to cook and we had so much fun with the pizza dough mix its so easy to make plus whats even more fun you can add any of your favorite mix as the topper there's nothing better than a homemade pizza. The pizza dough came out so soft, thick and taste so great loved it. I have to buy this pizza dough i really enjoyed making homemade pizza its just taste so much better.

The loaf of bread is not only gluten free but its dairy free, soy free, and egg free. My first time making loaf of bread so i was so nervous making it but it actually came out better than what i thought it was going to be the top color is a deep golden very pretty i was shocked how big it fluffed up also the taste was great i had saved the other half of the loaf of bread for my family to try and they told me it taste great so i was really happy making loaf of bread i must buy this because when my other bread that i buy when those breads expire at least i have the loaf of bread mix to keep as a back up plus the loaf of bread would go great for when having guests, families visiting me. 

These baking mix would be perfect for the holidays because its easy to make, mix and bake. Here's the site  http://www.thebloomfieldfarms.com/ you can also check their Recipes plus you can also order by the case right Here