Monday, December 16, 2013

Hip Hop Bling Custom Gold Micro Pave Earrings Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
 I was sent to review these gorgeous earrings custom gold micro pave earrings  from hiphopbling.comThe stud earrings has gold on each corners (as shown in picture above) the inner earrings has a chrome color very beautiful so much shine absolutely pretty.

The stud earrings are small but has a stunning vivid shimmer shine its has very detail design. The color didn't fade nor chipped off like other stud earrings i have plus the custom gold micro pave earrings never irritated my skin never left any dark circle marks around my earlobe. 

The bling of the chrome like color really outstands these earrings makes it looks so different than other stud earrings the uniqueness of this earrings gave me so many compliments when i were it and it doesn't matter either day or night the shine never fade. 

The earrings really went great with any of my outfits and especially my leather jackets i looked so hip hop with these earrings and loved it. You can check out the site  http://www.hiphopbling.com/ also on FacebookTwitter and Youtube