Monday, December 16, 2013

Champion Women's Athletic Jacket and Pants Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
                Champion PowerTrain Pro Tech Jacket


Champion PowerTrain Absolute Workout Regular Length Pants and Champion PowerTrain Absolute Workout Capris
Champion pants top waist seams and right side picture is bottom of pants with Champion logo

I adore these Champion powertrain absolute workout regular length pantsChampion powertrain absolute workout capris and Champion powertrain pro tech jacket i got for my review. Champion makes really great fabric clothing lines. 

The jacket is made of 100% polyester its very smooth outer layer is designed to block the chill and the inner layer keeps me so warm the pocket lining is 100% polyester mesh. This jacket is so unique in every way it has double dry moisture management which quickly evaporates moisture, chafe resistant seaming, colorblock sides and sleeves the back is solid. Whats so different about Champion jacket than any other athletic jacket is that this jacket has powerflex technology which stretches to any movement with ease also stretches for better fit in other words its really fits me well doesn't fit tight like other athletic jackets does and with every workout movements i make the Champion jacket easily moves without feeling stiff. The color is gorgeous so vivid i was so impressed  with Champion having such a great color fitted jacket the lining is beautiful love the front mesh pockets so comfy.

Champion regular length pants powerflex technology stretches to every movement with the material of polyester & spandex it moves with ease no stiffness nor tightness, the pants are powertrain core performance, double dry moisture (helps keeps you cooler and drier) UV protection, tag free contoured waist with lined gusset, inner key pocket, flat lock seams with non chafe comfort. The softness of the material is unbelievable i love when i workout or go for my daily walks i love the way the pants just glides to my every movement the seams are very well sewn i noticed it didn't come out while im working out. Champion pants really kept me dry and cool these pants are awesome while going for daily walks love it their very comfortable. 

Champion capris has the same overview as the regular length pants the only difference is its capris and this one is my favorite and the reason why is that it looks super cute with my Champion jacket makes me look very more fashionable while i perform my daily workouts or walks and it goes with any color sneakers or casual shoes plus i can wear these super cute capris to do my daily errands i absolutely love these capris very stretchable extremely comfy. Here's the site  http://www.championusa.com/ you can also follow on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest