Saturday, November 23, 2013

Epic Vodka Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
EpicVodka had sent me to review cherry and classic unflavored. Epic vodka is imported from France, their vodka is triple-distilled for a great smooth taste. The company has many other varieties of flavors of vodka from whipped cream, coconut, cake and so much more. 

Flavored vodkas are just super great for the holidays the reason why is that it makes holiday parties or get togethers more fun i had the great opportunity to review cherry i have to say that this was the most delicious and most flavorful vodka i had ever tasted, it smelled and tasted just like i was eating real cherries i felt like i had a whole bunch of cherries in my cup thats how heavenly this vodka is.

Both vodkas has such a smooth taste doesn't dry my throat nor leave any bitter after taste like other vodka does. Classic unflavored the scent is strong yet so mild when i drink it goes down so gently tastes so great with or without soda. 

Epic really makes great vodkas very free spirit vodka makes me really enjoy every sip. Here's the site http://epicvodka.com/ you can also follow on  FacebookTwitter