Saturday, November 2, 2013

etchingX Personalized Etched Wine Holiday Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
What a wonderful way to make the holidays more fun and memorable by personalizing your champagne or wine bottle from etchingX its so easy you can choose from any awesome designs that the company has and they would place it on your bottle (as shown in picture above) also you can include a personalized message on the bottle. The company has wine and champagne bottles of all different flavors to choose from what a great product to express on any occasions of holidays, birthdays, anniversary, weddings and so much more.

 My frist impression on the company was what a fabulous idea to express how you feel about any occasions, etchingX bottles are really different than the ordinary plan champagne or wine bottles because etchingX has a twist and the twist is they add style and class to any bottle once you select an occasion then choose the design next select bottle flavor of choice of wine or champagne. 

For my review which i was super excited i chosen Happy Holiday Santa Hat champagne bottle private cuvee flavor California sparkling wine. The design is absolutely cute made it look more festive and would be great for when having guests, parties, etc. I love the design i chosen santa hat so adorable and what i had noticed is that the design never peeled off or color faded. 

The taste of the champagne was divine and the scent totally blow me away with such a great aroma i really enjoyed my champagne my whole family did too and they all complimented on my champagne bottle they all said they never seen such a design on a bottle like that and i must agree with them this is my first time having such a stylish champagne bottle makes holidays so much fun. 

This is an amazing company with great great designs, great selections of wines and champagnes here's the site http://www.etchingexpressions.com/ you can also follow on  FacebookTwitterLinkedinGoogle+Pinterest