Sunday, September 29, 2013

Vitalicious VitaTops Wild Blueberry Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
Benefits of Vitalicious VitaTops:
* High Fiber
* All Natural
* 100 Calories
* 1g of fat
* 7g of fiber
* 4g of Protein

Vitalicious had sent me to review vitatops wild blueberry. Vitatops wild blueberry is ripe which contains double antioxidants than regular blueberries and it must be frozen upon receipt. When i had received the package i immediately placed them in my freezer the directions for thawing are microwave 15-18 seconds, or room temperature for 30 minutes, or by toaster. I chosen to thaw vitatops on microwave for 15-18 seconds and my wild blueberry came out smelling like baked out of the oven and you can see from picture above how big size the wild blueberries are spread all over the vitatops. The aroma of fresh wild blueberry just blew me away it was so delightful i had with a cup of coffee and believe me its was delicious a healthy snack, its a all natural sweetness from wild blueberries the fluffiness of the vitatops is so moist and soft very fluffy and thick. Im very impressed with vitalicious the taste for it being healthy snack is amazing its great for anytime after dinner snack, even for breakfast with a cup of coffee. Very satisfying extremely great to eat without having the guilt of eating high calorie snack. Here's the site  http://www.vitalicious.com/ here are other sites FacebookTwitterYoutube