Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sally Hansen Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

Sally Hansen had sent me this great opportunity to review Little Details and The Now Brow. Sally hansen has many huge selections of beauty products for every women's needs such as hair removal, nail polish and nail treatments, skin & body, lip color and lip care. For my review i chosen little details point tip travel tweezers for stubborn, ingrown & growth hairs. My eyebrow hair is extremely thick and when it grows out the tiniest hair is so hard to take out with any tweezers until i had reviewed little details what a great product as shown in the picture above the tip is very pointy and sharp and whats cute about it is that it came with a orange cover to cover the tip of the tweezers. Its stainless steel has a contoured grip for a good hold as shown in picture above is the grip design in the middle of the tweezers, very lovely tweezers perfect for my stubborn hairs takes out my hairs with ease and quickly it doesn't pull my eyebrow skin like other tweezers does. The now brow what it does it refines, define, arch & accent, the now brow includes a scissor and brow shaper. The now brow is perfect for when i finish tweezing out my eyebrows i get to shape them up with the now brow scissor and shaper with the scissor as shown in picture above the tip is shaped different than other eyebrow scissors noticed the tip is arched towards and for that reason being is that its easy to cut the edges of the eyebrow hairs that are uneven or just too long the scissors cut very smoothly and perfectly cut all those extra hair that tends to go out of place then after i shape my brows with the now brow shaper and when i shape my eyebrows the shaper will it leave my hair with a great finish look. The now brow shaper is plastic and on one side has small comb and the other a brush i used both sides for a great finish touch on my eyebrows once i comb and brush my eyebrows it shows me if i need to use the scissors to cut any more hairs thats out of place. Here's the site for you to take a look http://sallyhansen.com/ here are other links  Facebook and Youtube