Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Northside Women's Piper Waterproof Boot Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

















Northside has many great selections of shoes, boots, sneakers for men, women and kids. Change of weather is coming and women's piper waterproof boot is sure to be a great fit for this weather of rain, snow and cold. The boots fabric is synthetic very durable, sturdy hard fabric that won't break nor rip easy. What i like about the boots is the style as shown in picture above it has a buckle on both sides and with the buckle i can adjust it very easily for a great fit. The style is so amazing on the bottom has ruffles of non skid you can see from pictures above that the ruffles would be great to walk on snow, awesome for raining days and great for the cold won't freeze up feet, the design of pattern is adorable very cute. The color is beautiful love it because it goes with any outfits and any color jacket or coats. The word is extreme comfortable and thats what these boots are very soft cushion, i wear it for hours on a raining day and never bothered me and no rain went in my boots so my feet was dry unlike other rain boots that the rain goes in the boots and my feet be all wet and soggy and dirt always goes in my boots but with northside waterproof boot i had no problem at all my feet was dried and warm too. Now when it rains i have no worries of me slipping and falling because of the good grip that piper waterproof boots has on the bottom. The boots is perfect feels great on my feet, keeps me warm at all times, very fashionable, theirs no tightness around the calf area the boots has a very comfy spacious room for my legs won't feel stiff like with other rain boots i had that around the leg area the boots are too tight and feel so stiff. Here's the site for you to take a look http://www.northsideusa.com/ and find a Retailer