Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dr. Doormat Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
Dr.doormat is a perfect doormat that traps allergens, disables odor causing microorganism which is bacteria, fungus and mold. I was given this great opportunity to review dr. doormat color peacock blue, what interested me in the doormat is that its no ordinary doormat, dr. doormat has many great features that no other doormat has for instance once you wipe your shoes on the doormat what it does it traps all the bacteria, mold that way the pollutants won't get in your home wiping your shoes twice on the dr doormat can trap and remove 90% the debris thats on the bottom of your shoe. Dr. doormat is eco-friendly, made from blend of natural/sustainable recycled rubber, which the rubber nibs (as shown in picture above) helps the doormat from moving out of place. The rubber nibs as shown in picture above is the bottom of the mat and noticed the pattern it has it great to place anywhere and the mat never slips to the side nor moves out of place its very sturdy and durable, the top of the doormat has a pattern design that has circles all around and thats what traps all the allergens, microorganism on the mat. The color is very vivid so pretty love that peacock blue, i place my dr. doormat and one thing i really like and noticed very quickly was once i wipe my shoes on it the debris from my shoes went on the doormat and wiped all the dirt from bottom of my shoes cleaned so i had no debris from outside entering my home also dr.doormat is very easy clean i sweep the doormat with a broom or use my dust buster and that it very simple and fast. Dr. doormat is perfect for when its a raining day love that it wiped out all the dirt from my boots and sneakers. You can get more information about dr.doormat and you can check out the site  http://www.drdoormat.com/ here are other links  FacebookTwitterYoutube